7 Simple Steps To Get Floods of Facebook TrafficBy PPC Mom
How To Get Facebook Traffic
As you know, traffic is the lifeblood of your website. Even if your site promotes the most amazing product in the Universe, no one will buy it if they don’t know about you.
Paul Colligan made this point on a recent episode of the “Internet Marketing This Week” podcast and it has really stuck with me. It’s important to remember that the best products are not always the most popular.
Facebook advertising makes a difference.
People need to know who you are and what you do.
The key thing to remember – and a big mistake many marketers make – is that your WEBSITE is the center of your business. Not your Facebook Fan page.
Gather traffic from Twitter, Facebook, MySpace, etc and drive it all to your main “money site”. This means that you want to use Facebook to continually send people to your website. Don’t get confused and start thinking your Facebook Fan Page is the “be all” of your business. It’s not. Your “money site” is.
Okay, now that we’ve got that out of the way….
Here are 7 ways to grab juicy Facebook traffic for yourself:
1. Add your business URL to your personal profile. Your profile is one of the easiest ways to generate traffic to your website or blog.
2. Find and add your friends. If you become friends with more people, your message can spread even further through the Facebook community. Remember, I am not talking about SPAMMING these people. I am taking about finding your old friends, networking within your niche, joining relevant groups, and contributing to the conversation.
3. Start or join a group related to your business. You can invite all your friends to join your group.
4. Create a Facebook Fan page for your website. A Facebook page is also indexed by the search engines and it’s available to people that are not in Facebook. This is where your “business activity” is focused. Not on your personal page. Read more of my thoughts about Facebook advertising here.
5. Events promotion. You can promote an event on your business and invite all your friends on Facebook. Events can include webinars and training events. This can be quite successful if used properly.
6. Get Involved. Comment on people’s pages, status updates, photos, etc. Engage with your friends and your community in a positive manner.
7. Advertise with PPC on Facebook. Follow the guidelines and advertise your business website with PPC ads on the Facebook Advertising platform. I learned how to do this by joining the training program at Affiliit.com. That forum is jam packed with useful strategies to make money with Facebook advertising.
These are 7 simple steps to generate free traffic with Facebook, spread your message, and engage with your community.